Friday, October 17, 2008

The first story my last GF's dad told me

...in an attempt to embarass his lovely daughter in front of her new bloke was how, when somewhat younger, she'd gone into the sea in Greece due to the lack of toilet facilities and had a big dump. She grinned, told me it was very liberating and utterly failed to be embarrased, having warned me earlier this story was coming.

She also finds it very funny to watch the facial expressions of animals - especially her cats - as they release bum-slugs.

Oh, and one night she got food poisoning and simultaneously released liquid bum-sausage into her loo and vomit into her sink - without spilling a drop. That found her some renewed respect, I can tell you, especially as I'm terrified of puke.

Thinking about it, she's a bit too scat-obsessed...

No comments: